We are pleased to announce that a new legal services panel designed specifically for public and third sector customers will be available for use very shortly.
Our new Wider Public Sector Legal Services panel has recently awarded and will be available soon to provide customers with simple, compliant access to a wide range of legal services including regional service provision, property and construction, and rail.
The panel has been developed following extensive stakeholder engagement with organisations across the public sector to ensure it comprehensively covers the diverse range of legal advice requirements of our customers.
The panel offers you access to 73 firms, including 22 SMEs, that can provide advice across all legal jurisdictions: England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Choose from:
- Lot 1 regional service provision
- Lot 2 full service firms
- Lot 3 property and construction
- Lot 4 transport rail
The panel gives you access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Value added benefits such as 2 hours free legal advice with all contracts
- Highly competitive hourly, daily and monthly rates to ensure great value for money
- Options for fixed fees and/or alternative fee arrangements
- Flexible call-off terms for both direct award and further competition
- A supplier selection tool to help you shortlist suitable lot 1 suppliers
- Simplified tender documents templates and standard terms and conditions, agreed by all panel firms
The web page will be available shortly. In the meantime, if you would like to find out more about how to access the panel please get in touch:
Fill in our online form
Call us on 0345 410 2222