Thank you to everyone who came to our stand or listened to one of our sessions during yesterday’s Public Sector Show. What a great day!
Over the course of the day, 765 visitors listened to at least one of our presentations and over 400 of you came to our stand to chat with our commercial experts. If you requested further information we will be in touch shortly, if we haven’t been already.
In a packed out main conference theatre our chief executive Malcolm Harrison spoke about delivering commercial benefits through better procurement. If you didn’t get a chance to listen to the presentation, here are Malcolm’s slides.
As a key supporter of the show, we also had our own dedicated theatre where we spoke about a range of topics. View the slides for these sessions:
- Nick Caton, Wider Public Sector Commercial Director, provided an overview of CCS and how we can help organisations from across the public sector
- Matt Denham, Strategic Programmes Director, spoke about how the Crown Marketplace programme is transforming public procurement
- Sam Ulyatt, Commercial Director, Buildings discussed creating robust market-driven category strategies
- David Gigg and Francesca Livesey from our Policy Implementation team presented a session on using social value criteria to run and evaluate your procurement
- Lisa Stubbs, Senior Lead for Partnerships explored how to go about choosing a sourcing route to meet your specific buying needs
If you weren’t able to attend the event, hopefully we will see you at the Manchester Public Sector Show on 21 November. At this event Nick Caton will be talking about improving the procurement of services for local government.
Is there is anything we can help you with? Please get in touch.