digitech, the technology and procurement showcase for the public sector, is back for 2019.
We’re pleased to announce a host of expert speakers for what is the UK’s largest gathering of public sector technology specialists and their technology procurement colleagues.
Building on the success of last year’s inaugural event, digitech19 will combine high level plenary presentations with dynamic, interactive breakouts and a number of more intimate, pre-booked master class sessions. The event will address key issues affecting the UK’s public sector technology landscape including innovation, capability, technology procurement and cyber security.
With complimentary access for public sector delegates, you will have access to some of the UK’s leading technology experts – with sessions covering best practice technology procurement, dealing with key suppliers, multi-supplier delivery for agile development and protecting your IT estate.
Confirmed speakers for the 2019 event include:
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, techUK
- Fiona Deans, Chief Operating Officer, Government Digital Service
- Nadira Hussain, Director of Leadership Development & Research, Socitm
- Rachel Murphy, Chief Executive Officer, Difrent
- Ian Phoenix, Director of Citizen Health Technology, NHS Digital
- Niall Quinn, Technical Director, Crown Commercial Service
- Phil Swan, CIO and Digital Strategy Lead, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
The event is being supported by a number of organisations including NHS Digital, Socitm, techUK, Cabinet Office, Government Digital Service, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, iNetwork and Innopsis, amongst many others. Meet and talk with expert suppliers and solution providers in the extensive exhibition.