We are delighted that more speakers have been announced to our line up for the UK’s largest public sector technology show – set to take place at Leeds’ First Direct Arena this October.
On Wednesday 31 October, digitech 18 will see hundreds of technology and procurement specialists meet to discuss key issues affecting the UK’s public sector technology landscape including digital transformation, the SME agenda, Robotics and AI.
Confirmed speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Niall Quinn, Technology Director at Crown Commercial Service
- Gareth Rhys Williams, Government Chief Commercial Officer
- Geoff Connell, Local Government Association
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer for London Mayor’s Office
- Warren Smith, Government Digital Service
- Emma Jones, Cabinet Office Crown Representative for Small Business
- Dermot Ryan, Director of HSCN, NHS Digital
- Ian McCormack, Technical Director for Applied Risk Management, National Cyber Security Centre
We can now confirm that FCO Services (part of Foreign & Commonwealth Office) will be digitech 18’s title sponsor and IBM will be a major sponsor for the event. There are many other organisations supporting the event, which includes Cabinet Office, Socitm and Computer Weekly.
Niall Quinn, Technology Director at CCS says:
‘digitech 18 will be the largest showcase event for public sector technology professionals held this year, with representatives from key players across government and the private and third sector.
‘We want to demystify public sector procurement, and generate a debate about how technology can best deliver efficient, effective public services.’
Confirmed exhibitors at this year’s event include CCS, Socitm, Innopsis, Bridewell Consulting, GDS, Redcentric, Adept, Hornbill, MLL Telecom, Frazer-Nash, Pulsar Platform, Capita, Dell, TNP and Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation*.
To register for your free place at digitech18 and to discover what the future holds for public sector technology procurement simply go to http://www.digitech2018.co.uk/online-booking-option/