Even more speakers confirmed for the Public Sector Solutions Expo on 20 November at Manchester Central
Over 100 speakers have now been confirmed for the Public Sector Solutions Expo Manchester, the UK’s biggest and must-attend regional event for public sector professionals.
Over 1,500 attendees will gather to network with peers, meet leading suppliers, discuss challenges and best practice whilst discovering the new and innovative solutions capable of delivering smarter, better and more efficient public services.
Confirmed speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Helen MacCarthy, Change and Transformation Programme Director, Crown Commercial Service
- Sarah Jewell, Account Director for Local Government and Education, Crown Commercial Service
- Chris Short, Crown Hosting Framework Authority, Crown Commercial Service
- Amanda Neylon, Digital Services Delivery Director, NHS Digital
- Kevin Cunnington, Director General, Government Digital Service
- Mike Hulett, Head of Operations, National Cyber Crime Unit
- Beth Loudon, Head of Procurement Development & Growth, NHS Shared Business Services
- Benjamin Taylor, Chief Executive, Public Service Transformation Academy
- Paul O’Brien, Chief Executive, Association for Public Service Excellence
Supporters for the event will include the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, Transport for the North, CIPD and TechUK.
Corby Ganesh, portfolio director for the Public Sector Solutions Expo, said:
“Technology has the potential to truly transform our public services, and if we are to truly improve our public services while saving money, we need to embrace it.
“And our public sector has a huge opportunity as research by our partners Tussell unveils billions of pounds worth of digital tender opportunities available over the next year.
“That’s why we’re excited to be featuring an excellent line-up of exhibitors, including UK Fast, Airbus Defence and Space, Pitney Bowes and Silver Peak, to the Public Sector Solutions Expo to showcase their innovative products and share their experiences and insights into the future of public service delivery.”
Register now for your free place at the Public Sector Solutions Expo, your one-stop shop for public sector procurement.