Following extensive engagement with customers and suppliers, the OJEU notice for Public Sector Resourcing has now been published to procure a replacement for Contingent Labour ONE for customers with contingent worker requirements across the public sector.
The new approach will ensure greater transparency of costs and help ensure that our customers get the best workers, with the right skills, at the right price, quickly and easily. Based on customer feedback and market intelligence there will also be tailored supply chains to help you access SME suppliers.
The main features will be:
- a range of ways to directly access workers with access to non-agency supply routes to talent (i.e. direct hire, talent pooling, pre-identifying workers and other innovative market practices)
- stronger governance, continuous improvement, ongoing innovation and savings
- a focus on streamlining the end-to-end process from approval to vetting to payment in line with good industry practice
- automatic “real time” benchmarking to ensure customers are paying the right amount for workers by location and job type
- performance management of workers
Framework award is expected by the end of 2017 with mobilisation in early 2018. Implementation for the project will happen mid 2018.
Got a question? Please get in touch