- A comprehensive list of legal services including specialist lots covering property, construction and transport rail
- Full legal jurisdictional coverage over England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- SME friendly with access to regional suppliers
- Flexible call off terms available using both direct award, and further competition
The framework has been specifically developed for wider public sector (WPS) organisations following extensive stakeholder engagement.
It provides you with simple, compliant access to a wide range of legal services including regional service provision, full-service firms, property and construction, and transport rail.
Access 73 firms, including 22 SMEs (which has helped drive prices down), that can provide advice across all legal jurisdictions in the UK.
We host regular webinars to support public sector customers interested in using the frameworks.
If you have a particular requirement or topic you would like us to cover please let us know – we may be able to run a webinar specifically for your organisation.
The range of benefits we can offer you
- Highly competitive hourly and daily rates with options for fixed fees and/or alternative fee arrangements for direct awards and further competitions
- Streamlined and simplified supplier selection through to contract award using a bespoke digitally enabled award support tool (coming soon – an interim solution is currently in place)
- Value added benefits are available including two hours free legal advice
- Simplified tender documents templates and standard panel terms and conditions agreed by all panel suppliers.