Are you looking for a new housing management system or support for your existing system? Our Local Authority Software Applications (LASA) RM1059 framework offers you access to carefully selected suppliers that can provide you with support and maintenance for existing systems or supply new systems to meet your requirements.
Suppliers can be appointed via direct award on the government e-marketplace or by carrying out a further competition.
Specifically, lot 5 of the framework offers a variety of software and associated services including:
Property or Housing Management
- Application and waiting list with status enquiry
- Property or housing stock management
- Tenancy management
- Rent accounting and default management
Property or Housing Repairs
- Self-service and agent-mediated case initiation
- Incident tracking; procurement and commissioning
- Time and materials planning, job allocation and work recording.
Business area: E-Marketplaces for materials or services relating to maintenance
Catalogues for a range of services:
- Labour costs
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Reporting tools
- Integration with Finance/BACS
Lot 8 for Civil Enforcement, which includes application for parking permits and administration of penalty notices, may also be of use to you.