The new Project Management and Full Design Team Services (RM3741) framework is supporting public sector organisations with their construction projects by helping you buy-in project management, design and a range of additional technical services relating to construction.
We have consulted extensively with both suppliers and customers at pre-procurement events, bidder days and through webinars and a questionnaire, and feedback has played a central role in the design of the framework.
What the framework offers
Project Management & Full Design Team Services provides access to a suite of design, project management and advisory consultancy services, giving you access to a ‘cradle to grave’ solution for property and construction-related requirements. This includes all RIBA Planning stages of your project.
The new framework features 32 suppliers, 3 of them SMEs, over 6 lots:
- Lot 1 – Multi Disciplinary Services
- Lot 2 – Project Management Services
- Lot 3 – Architecture & Design Services
- Lot 4 – Cost Consultancy Services
- Lot 5 – Civil & Structural Engineering Services
- Lot 6 – Building Services Engineering
Find out more
Got a question? please get in touch