The Managed Learning Service (RM3822) framework, which went live in July, is rolling out a new online portal to give you access to a wide choice of learning & development opportunities at competitive rates.
The portal’s catalogue, which will be fully up and running by the end of this year, will offer you access to around 2,000 courses in a broad range of subject areas, including:
- Governance, compliance & regulation
- Management, leadership & coaching
- IT technical
- Programme & project management
- Business skills
- Personal performance
- Customer service
- Business & finance
The learning opportunities, which can be used off the shelf or customised to meet your needs, offer you exceptional value for money, with big discounts of up to 25%.
For free access to the new portal simply put in place a call-off contract with the framework’s single supplier, Knowledgepool. Your staff will then be able to register and search for the right development opportunities to meet their needs.
Users will find learning in many forms to suit their requirements:
- Accredited professional qualifications
- Professional and off the shelf courses
- Open, closed and public courses
- Online courses (including eLearning and interactive peer learning and facilitated online sessions)
- Learning resources such as webinars, online lectures and learning apps
Knowledgepool will work with you, to help you tailor the catalogue to meet your organisation’s needs, by adding specific content and working in partnership to successfully launch the portal across your organisation.
To find out more about the portal and the wider offering visit the Managed Learning Service web page.
Got a question? please get in touch.