We are working hard to develop a new website that will be easier for you to use and find the information that is important to you.
I am really excited to tell you that we have now launched the first phase of our brand new website, https://www.crowncommercial.gov.uk and you can be one of the first people to use it.
The new site features:
- Up to date look and feel based on research among public sector buyers and compatible with GOV.UK design patterns for ease of use and accessibility
- Support articles to help new or less experienced buyers navigate the variety of CCS platforms and routes to market. These also showcase the breadth of CCS’s capability to seasoned buyers without hindering their familiar buying journeys
- Dedicated pages for suppliers with help and useful support and useful content
- A new look procurement pipeline that brings all stages of the process into a single, intuitive, interactive format
- News hub featuring the latest news, blogs and case studies from CCS.
However, over the coming months we’ll be migrating functionality and content iteratively from our existing web properties to the new domain.
Your response to this first phase release will help us shape how we develop crowncommercial.gov.uk in the future. And, of course, we’ll keep you updated with our progress at each stage.
Please take a look around and if you have any feedback, please contact us.