Are you an ICT buyer or decision maker? Do you want to help the public sector leverage spend and make savings?
We currently provide the Network Services framework (RM1045), which offers a fully comprehensive route to market for data access, telephony, conferencing, mobile data and services, and unified communications.
This framework is due to end in July 2019. As part of our customer engagement activity, we are providing customers with an opportunity to get involved and help shape our upcoming Network Services 2 agreement.
The event will cover:
- The telecommunications market and supplier base
- Workshops on our strategies for telecommunications in the public sector, including data access, mobile services and voice services
- The current network services offering
- How we can better meet customer needs
London, 8 March, Venue TBC – Register
Product specific webinars will be hosted, with each covering the following:
- Overview of the strategy
- What this means for Network Services 2
- Discussion – your points of view
- Next steps and keeping in touch
Please register for those of interest below:
Tuesday 13 March – 10:00
Thursday 15 March – 14:00
Wednesday 14 March – 10:00
Tuesday 27 March – 10:00
Monday 19 March – 10:00
Thursday 22 March – 14:00
Monday 19 March – 14:00
Tuesday 27 March – 14:00
If you have any questions please fill in our online form.