Management Consultancy Framework Two completes the CCS suite of management and business consultancy frameworks.
Business, procurement, supply chain and commercial, complex and transformation and strategic consultancy options are all now available following the launch of the Management Consultancy Framework Two on 4 September.
Starting on 16 October, we will be hosting regular webinars to support public sector customers interested in using the frameworks.
If you would like to join us to find out more please check out all the available dates and book your place.
To ensure you get the most from each webinar places are limited to 10 per session. Make sure you don’t miss out – reserve your space now.
If you have a particular requirement or topic you would like us to cover please let us know – we may be able to run a webinar specifically for your organisation.
Our management consultancy frameworks offer you the benefits of:
- all our suppliers are Cyber Essentials accredited
- standard terms and conditions
- financial monitoring of suppliers
Value for money
- maximum rates are capped for the life of the framework
- further competition is the recommended way to ensure best value
- choice of pricing models including fixed, risk and reward or time and materials
- a selection tool to help you quickly shortlist suitable suppliers
- comprehensive guidance and templates to make getting started as straightforward as possible
- all suppliers will share their knowledge with you as part of their contract, meaning you can build your organisation’s future capability
- all suppliers can help you put their advice into practice, if required
- procurement support from a dedicated and knowledgeable team at CCS
- a wide range of suppliers from SMEs to large multinationals
- sector based lots give you access to a broad range of industry experts
Download a brochure for further details of the scope of services available.
We’re here to help
For more information on how we can help you optimise your consultancy requirements, achieve efficiencies and make savings please get in touch.
You can also visit the web page or call us on 0345 410 2222.