Schools and multi-academy trusts can now use lot 1 of Education Technology for ICT Solutions to access specialist suppliers that provide fully or partially managed ICT services.
The new framework, developed in collaboration with the Department for Education, will help you buy a broad range of technologies and services. It replaces ICT Services for Education.
Lot 1: ICT Solutions
Choose lot 1 as a single route to market to help you save time and money. It is ideal if you are looking for an ICT refresh or a complete new build solution. Benefits include:
- Easy to use templates and guidance to help you on your procurement journey
- Choose from 21 suppliers including 17 SMEs
- Exceptional value for money with competitive product pricing
- Access to suppliers with the knowledge, skills and capability to innovate and deliver in a modern digital learning environment
You will need to run a further competition to find the best supplier to develop the solutions and/or services you need to meet your specific requirements.
Four more lots will also be available later in the summer:
- Broadband fibre infrastructure
- Broadband services
- Audio visual
We’ll be running webinars once these lots are live, so look out for further details shortly. If you are interested in attending let us know via the online form below – just mention ‘Ed Tech webinar’ in the comments box.
Got a question?
If you need help getting started or are interested in attending a webinar please get in touch:
Complete our online form
Call us on 0345 410 2222