Lot 1 of Education Technology for ICT Solutions is now live offering universities and colleges access to specialist suppliers that can provide fully or partially managed ICT services.
Developed in collaboration with the Department for Education to replace ICT Services for Education, this new framework will support you when buying a broad range of technologies and services.
Lot 1: ICT Solutions
Whether you are looking for an ICT refresh or a complete new build solution, choose lot 1 for a single route to market that will help you save time and money.
- Easy to use templates and guidance to help you on your procurement journey
- Choice of 21 suppliers including 17 SMEs
- Exceptional value for money with competitive product pricing
- Access to suppliers with the knowledge, skills and capability to innovate and deliver in a modern digital learning environment
You will need to run a further competition to find the best supplier to develop the solutions and/or services you need to meet your specific requirements.
A further 4 lots will be available later in the summer:
- Broadband fibre infrastructure
- Broadband services
- Audio visual
We’ll be running webinars once these lots are live, so look out for further details shortly. If you are interested in attending let us know via the online form below – just mention ‘Ed Tech webinar’ in the comments box.
Got a question?
If you need help getting started, please get in touch:
Complete our online form mentioning ‘Ed Tech’ in the comments box
Call us on 0345 410 2222