By combining your requirements with those of other public sector organisations we can help you make even greater savings. We do this by using standardised specifications and our bulk buying power to aggregate customer requirements into one procurement. This helps make the opportunity more attractive to suppliers.
We have seen customers achieve some fantastic savings by taking part, typically up to 40% on vehicles, 50% on mobile voice & data services and office supplies and 30% on tablets.
Joining one of our eAuctions or national further competitions will save you time, as well as money, as we run the procurement for you, so there is very little administration for you to deal with.
How we can help
Our customer team is here to help you access our aggregation service – either on an individual basis or by providing support across groups and networks. Once we understand your needs, our aggregation team will help you get all the necessary data, build the specification, develop the procurement documentation and run an eAuction (where appropriate).
Last call for mobile voice and data services aggregation
The deadline for registering for our next mobile voice and data services aggregation, which could see you save over 50% on the provision of mobile services against existing customer prices, is 14 July.
This project will put in place a mobile voice and data services contract which offers you a high level of flexibility by:
- establishing a zero line rental model for basic connections, so you do not incur costs for lines not used (zero usage)
- structuring services as “bolt-ons” which can be added to the basic connection, enabling you to build packages to suit your specific requirements; removing the restrictions of a “one size fits all” approach
The anticipated timescales for the project are outlined below, however, they may be subject to change:
- July 2017: finalising customer requirements
- September/October 2017: conducting the competition, award to winning bidder and customers enter into contract
Register your interest in joining the procurement by emailing email@example.com quoting NFC75.
Tell us how we can improve our service
We are also currently holding workshops to get input from buyers on the aggregation process for technology procurement. The workshops are aimed at both existing and potential new buyers to give you a chance to share your thoughts on aggregation and how we can develop our service to best meet your needs. Each workshop will last 2 hours and cover:
- Overview of the aggregation service and processes
- Exploration of how the service can be developed and improved to meet your organisation’s requirements. For example, specifications, lead-times, frequency, terms & conditions, pricing, communication, templates and documentation.
- Review timeline and develop further competition pipeline
If you would to take part please get in touch with details of the date you would like to attend. It would be great to see you there!
- 11 July, 10-12.30, ESPO, Leicester
- 14 July, 9.30-12.00, YPO, Wakefield
- 18 July, 9.30-12.00, NEPO, Newcastle
- 20 July, 10-12.30, Hewlett Packard, Bristol
- 25 July, 1.30-4.00, CCS, Norwich
Here is a list of our upcoming opportunities – if you are interested in getting involved please let us know. Please also let us know if you have a requirement that is not currently listed or does not meet the timescales as we may still be able to help you.
|Opportunity||Planned project start date|
|Technology Hardware for Schools||Open to all publicly funded schools. Gathering customer interest July 2017|
|Integrated Communications (Fixed Voice / IP Telephony)||Open to central government and wider public sector customers|
|Water, Waste Water and Ancillary Services (NFC67)||Gathering interest July 2017|
|Fire & Rescue IT Hardware (NFC74)||Currently gathering interest. If you have not yet been contacted and are interested in participating, please get in touch|
|Technology Products||Gathering interest July 2017|
We’re also considering aggregated procurements in the following areas:
- Audio conferencing
- Automatic number plate recognition
- Data access / broadband
- Fixed line telephony – conventional
- Laundry and linen
- Mobile voice and data services for police
- Mobile voice and data services for education
- Office supplies
- Speed safety cameras
- Technology hardware and software for health
- Technology hardware and software for schools
- Third party IT support for schools
- Vehicle hire
- Video conferencing
- WAN connectivity (BT Netstream corporate)
- Building materials
The proposed start date for each of these opportunities will depend on customer interest and the complexity of taking the requirement to market. Opportunities may be added or removed from this list based on demand.
To express your interest in getting involved in any of these opportunities, or if you would like our customer team to help your group or network plan a joint aggregation, please get in touch