Learn more about the new permanent recruitment framework for recruitment, executive search and talent mapping services at one of our events in April.
Designed to help you source candidates for permanent, fixed term and inward secondment roles this framework will help you improve fill rates and reduce time to hire. It also supports diversity and inclusion ambitions within the public sector.
- General recruitment (contingency recruitment) – a non-exclusive service with payment on fulfilment
- Executive search (retained search) – a recruitment service involving closer engagement with customers and higher service levels. This service is typically used for senior, executive and/or niche and specialist roles
- Talent mapping – a research service to create recruitment insights and competitive intelligence for customers to aid future workforce planning
- Additional services such as assessment centres, testing and interview support
Why choose CCS?
The framework complements the existing options for temporary staffing and offers you great value with no lengthy set-up process:
- Excellent commercial rates based on aggregated volumes across the public sector
- Discounts built into the rate cards for volume requirements and multiple hires
- Capped maximum rates protect you against market increases
- Attraction methods, such as social media and websites, are built into the costs
- Staged payments for executive search reduce the financial risks involved with unsuccessful campaigns
- Streamlined call-off contract for direct award
- Simple preferred supplier list model
Book your place
If you would like to learn more about the framework please come along to one (or both) of the sessions at your preferred date and location. We’ll take you through the details of the framework, the award process, the suppliers, rates and benefits.
Click the links below to book your place:
If you can’t make an event but would still like to find out more please get in touch or visit the web page:
Visit the framework web page
Fill in our online form
Call us on 0345 410 2222