Mobile Voice and Data
We run 3 aggregations per year for Mobile Voice and Data under RM1045 Network Services Lot 6.
- Better pricing as a result of a larger aggregate volume;
- CCS manage and operate the procurement on your behalf, reducing the cost and risk of the procurement exercise;
- Co-terminus contract term meaning all connections will cease on a common end date ending ragged contract end dates.
- A phased migration approach over a 1 year period; allowing Customers, who are still in contract for many of their connections, to migrate over time without incurring early termination charges;
- A ‘Build Your Own’ Tariff approach, with a base connection with no line rental charge, negating zero-use costs.
Who can participate?
To determine whether mobile aggregation is right for you and to make the most of the opportunity Customers should:
- have a requirement for mobile voice and data services now, or a requirement that will need fulfilling within the next 12 months;
- be able to accept the network coverage from the suppliers listed under Lot 6 of RM1045;
- be confident that you will fulfil your requirement via the aggregated competition;
- be sure that the content and structure of the service description meets your needs (when determined and shared); and
- be in a position to migrate your requirement onto the new contract by the end of the first year.
Scope of procurements:
The suppliers will be provided with a list of services to be priced including but not limited to:
- Voice, SMS, MMS;
- Roaming voice, SMS, MMS and data for Europe, North America and Rest of the World;
- Equipment Credits to support the purchase of devices.
Previous NFC Results and Case Studies:
NFC81 – awarded March 2018 on behalf of 13 customers totalling over 20,000 connections.
It resulted in an average indicative saving of 50% compared to customers’ existing prices. This is the equivalent of a saving of £1.9m for the customers who took part.
NFC63 – Awarded March 2017 on behalf of 7 customers totalling c.8,500 connections.
It resulted in an average, indicative saving of 60% compared to customers’ existing prices. This is the equivalent of a saving of £1.4m for the customers who took part.
Dates of next procurement:
- Please register your interest by getting in touch (simply tick the aggregation box and quote Mobile Voice & Data aggregation) before end of August 2018 to move forward to the Savings Analysis process – how much money could you save?
- Customer commitment required by end of September
- CCS will go to market with committed volumes October
- Contract Award early November 2018
Our National Fuels framework gives you access to a variety of solid and liquid fuels, including liquified gas, greases, lubricants and antifreeze.
We are running quarterly aggregated further competitions to deliver you the best prices, and recommend you consider joining the next aggregation if you have new requirements, or would like to add new sites to your existing arrangements for the start of the next financial year. By joining an aggregation you will benefit from an easy route to market, with options for both regional and national suppliers.
If you are interested in taking part in the next aggregation please get in touch – simply tick the aggregation box and quote RM3801 – National Fuels before 31 August.
We run 3 vehicle eAuctions a year as by combining customer requirements we can help organisations make great savings on the whole life costs of vehicles – whether you need 1 or 1,000. We do this by using standardised vehicle specifications and our bulk buying power to make your requirements more attractive to suppliers, meaning customers can save as much as 40% on manufacturer’s retail price.
Our eAuctions are run under lots 1 and 2 of the Vehicle Purchase (RM1070) framework. Any volume or vehicle type can be considered, and we can also help you if you want to lease rather than buy vehicles.
If you have a requirement for IT hardware products, such as laptops, desktops, monitors or tablet devices and would be interested in aggregating your requirement, please get in touch.
Aggregated IT hardware competitions are typically carried out via lot 1 (hardware) of the Technology Products 2 (RM3733) framework. Where we have high volumes of agnostic devices, either at individual level or aggregated across many customers, with limited service wrap then lot 5 (volume hardware requirements) is the preferred choice. Limited service wrap includes asset tagging and image build/load.
By combining your requirements with those of other organisations, we can bring together greater volumes and therefore greater savings are likely for all.
If you are interested in getting involved, no matter how big or small your requirement is, or you have any questions, please get in touch – simply tick the aggregation opportunities box and quote IT hardware aggregation.
Automatic number plate recognition
Our Traffic Management Technology 2 (RM1089) framework covers automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) technology, and we are planning national aggregated further competitions for both police and car park ANPR.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch – simply tick the aggregation box and quote NFC77.