Are you looking to make savings on mobile voice and data services for your organisation?
We recently helped 12 customers (totalling over 12,000 connections) save £2 million – an average saving of 69% compared to the prices customers were paying.
The project timeline is for delivery from January 2020:
- May 2019 – initial customer engagement
- July 2019 – 1st stage customer webinars
- August 2019 – 2nd stage customer webinars
- August 2019 – 3rd stage customer webinars
- September 2019 – Customer decision point – to participate or not to participate
- September 2019 – tender with committed volume of connections
- November 2019 – award
- January 2020 – service available
Read our latest case study to learn how Kirkless Council achieved savings of 65% by taking part in our last Mobile Voice and Data Services aggregation.
Join our customer webinars to learn more:
Do you need to buy IT hardware such as laptops, desktops, monitors, peripherals, mobile handsets, tablets or servers for your organisation?
During a recent competition, we secured average savings of 13% across a range of hardware products.
- Simplification of the tendering process leading to reduced procurement costs for buyers and reduced bidding costs for suppliers
- Consistent application of best practice and opportunities for learning through collaboration with other organisations
- Reduced project management and contract management costs
- Free of charge service to customers
Who can participate?
The opportunity is available to all central government and wider public sector organisations, as well as organisations from the voluntary sector.
How to take part
The project timelines are as follows:
- Early September 2019: deadline to return the customer requirement template
- September 2019: invitation to tender
- Early October: formal award and order and delivery can start
To take part or learn more, complete this form – tick the aggregation box and quote NFC114.
Or call 0345 410 2222
Our Data and Application Solutions (DAS) agreement is now live and has been designed to provide software led technology solutions or applications that support your (often business critical) horizontal back office systems and data needs.
DAS replaces our Local Authority Software Applications (LASA) and Corporate Software Solutions (CSS) agreements, with specific lots in the new DAS framework tailored to local authorities:
- Lot 2a: Revenue and benefit systems, payment processes, civil enforcement systems
- Lot 2b: Environmental health, property and housing management, planning enforcement, licensing, waste management
- Lot 2c: Library solutions, electoral, registrar systems, sports and recreation, burials and crematoria solutions
- Lot 3c: Social care case management, social care finances, home care
How can you make even greater savings?
We offer a free of charge service to customers (UK public bodies) to bring together requirements from multiple organisations across the country, which encourages suppliers to offer significant discounts and creates greater value for money for local authorities.
How can you take part?
If you’re a local authority, simply let us know what you require from the DAS agreement and we will add it to our programme of current aggregation opportunities if enough interest is expressed.
Complete this form quoting ‘DAS Aggregation’ in the comments box and a member of our team will be in touch.
Or call 0345 410 2222
Does your organisation need payroll services, or will your current contract be expiring over the next 4 years?
We will be running a programme of aggregated national further competitions for payroll services.
Please view the Aggregations for Payroll-Services PDF for an overview of strategy and timescales.
If you would like to register your interest in joining one of our aggregations, please complete this form quoting ‘Payroll Services’ in the comments box, adding which aggregation (1, 2 or 3) you would like to join.
Our National Fuels framework gives you access to a variety of solid and liquid fuels, including liquified gas, greases, lubricants and antifreeze. We are running quarterly aggregated further competitions to deliver you the best prices, and recommend you consider joining the next aggregation if you have new requirements, or would like to add new sites to your existing arrangements for the start of the next financial year. By joining an aggregation you will benefit from an easy route to market, with options for both regional and national suppliers. If you are interested in taking part in the next aggregation please get in touch – simply tick the aggregation box and quote RM3801 – National Fuels.
We run a series of vehicle eAuctions a year as by combining customer requirements we can help organisations make great savings on the whole life costs of vehicles – whether you need 1 or 1,000. We do this by using standardised vehicle specifications and our bulk buying power to make your requirements more attractive to suppliers, meaning customers can save as much as 40% on manufacturer’s retail price. Our eAuctions are run under lots 1 and 2 of the Vehicle Purchase framework. Any volume or vehicle type can be considered, and we can also help you if you want to lease rather than buy vehicles. To find out more about getting involved please get in touch – simply tick the aggregation box and quote Fleet eAuctions.
Our Traffic Management Technology 2 (RM1089) framework covers automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) technology, and we are planning national aggregated further competitions for both police and car park ANPR. If this is of interest to you please get in touch – simply tick the aggregation box and quote NFC77.