Our new Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace is due to be launched at the end of April.
An Apprenticeship Training and Related Services dynamic purchasing system is coming soon. You will have access to a broad scope of apprenticeship training programmes from Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered providers.
The marketplace is being developed to make access to ESFA registered apprenticeship training providers as quick and simple as possible for you. We’ve purposely designed it to be dynamic so that we can add new apprenticeship standards as they are launched, training providers can update their training offers at any time, and new providers can sign up as they become ESFA registered.
We want to make it easy for any public sector employer to find the right apprenticeship training, whilst ensuring they comply with the Public Procurement Regulations and Apprenticeship Funding and Performance Management Rules.
The marketplace will:
- support delivery of public sector apprenticeship targets
- give you simpler, quicker access to service providers via an automated, electronic process
- offer increased scope and scale of training services
- enable contract award via:
- Standard award procedure – shortlisting filters to enable further competitions to be undertaken
- Rapid award procedure – shortlisting filters supported by supplier information about their offer including pricing to enable contract award
- supports localism and social value as suppliers can bid for business either locally, regionally or nationally.
Supplier registration opened on 3 April and we expect the marketplace to be available to buyers from the end of April.
A link to the marketplace will be made available once it is launched, and there will be lots of helpful guidance on the site to make getting started as easy as possible.
If you would like to be notified when it is live please get in touch stating ‘Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace’ in the comments box.