When it comes to buying print / scan / copy machines for your organisation, it’s important to find a solution that meets your specific needs. Whether you are looking to buy or lease, the Purchasing Platform from CCS can provide you with the best print / scan / copy solution, saving you both time and money.
This article will:
- Help clarify what options are available to you
- Outline the factors you need to consider before deciding to purchase
- Help you find the correct solution on the Purchasing Platform
Our print/scan/copy machine solutions are available to any public or third sector organisation. This includes options to buy now or send out an RFQ (Request for Quotation).
To send out an RFQ you will need to know the number and types of device you require, and any software, network and security requirements. By filling out a simple requirements sheet, you can send suppliers everything they need to bid for your business.
It’s easy to compare products, price and suppliers:
- Complete your requirements and supply background details of your organisation – this is sent to our nine pre qualified suppliers.
- Suppliers can use the tool to contact you securely with any questions before responding with their optimal solution and price.
- Evaluate the responses and select the supplier who has best met your needs to award your business to
You can add additional software options to your requirements, including:
- Cloud based mobile printing (allowing you to access any printer from any device over the internet)
- Automatically printing in mono
- Authentication by ID card
This process can be run well in advance of when you want the contract to start or the machines to be delivered/installed.
For direct one-off purchases from a catalogue, you can choose from a range of devices with confirmed prices and pre-approved suppliers.
Why buy your print / scan / copy machines through the Purchasing Platform?
- Potential savings of up to 20% from previous contracts
- Extensive range from market leading suppliers
- Access to the latest technology and software developments
- New energy efficient devices to reduce energy usage
- Heightened security of devices and data
What are you waiting for? Get started with your next print, scan and copy machines the easy way. To watch a video showing the purchasing process, see a case study and to register today, click here