The new Education Technology framework, developed in collaboration with the Department for Education is now live. Schools, multi-academy trusts, universities and colleges can all use the framework to buy a broad range of technologies and services.
Replacing ICT Services for Education, which expired earlier this year, Education Technology gives you access to 44 suppliers, 79% of which are SMEs.
What you can buy
- ICT solutions: specialist suppliers for fully or partially managed ICT services. This option is ideal if you are looking for an ICT refresh or a complete new build solution
- broadband fibre infrastructure: design and installation of broadband fibre infrastructure
- broadband services: connectivity services including full fibre broadband (both new services and upgrades), support and maintenance, internet filtering, firewall, eSafety and IP connectivity
- hardware: from laptops, desktops and tablets to servers, networking cables and routers. Plus, extras such as printers, mice and charging trolleys. You can also buy software operating systems as part of a hardware package
- audio visual: provision and installation of sound and/or visual equipment, such as interactive whiteboards and tables, digital signage, TVs, audio visual software and auditorium solutions
Buying through this framework means you can take advantage of:
- exceptional value for money with competitive product and service pricing
- easy to use templates and guidance to help you on your procurement journey
- access to suppliers with the knowledge, skills and capability to help you ensure a modern digital learning environment
Plus, coming soon: an online catalogue for fast and efficient purchase of small volumes of hardware and audio visual equipment.
Join our free webinar
We’re hosting a webinar on 25 September at 10.30am to tell you more about the framework and how to get started. Please join us if you would like to find out more:
If you can’t join us but have a question you can get in touch in a number of ways:
Call us on 0345 410 2222
Fill in our online form
Visit the framework page