We are pleased to announce that we have confirmed the following speakers for digitech18:
- Niall Quinn, Technology Director, Crown Commercial Service
- Geoff Connell, Past President, Socitm
- Ieuan Trigger, Director of Network/Telecommunication Strategy and Procurement for the UK Government.
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer for London, Mayor’s Office
- Andrew Wilson, Associate Director, Commercial Engagement, NHS Digital
- Michael Bowyer, Innovation and Knowledge Sharing Director, Innopsis
- Warren Smith, Digital Marketplace Director, Government Digital Service
- Emma Jones, Small Business Crown Representative
- Melinda Johnson, Commercial Director, Department of Health and Social Care
digitech18 is a new and innovative event aimed at everyone with an interest in technology for the UK public sector. Bringing together a wide range of speakers and workshops, the event will help to demystify the technology landscape and showcase some of the latest technology solutions that are helping to transform the way in which public sector organisations deliver services for citizens.
Timed to reflect the urgent pressures faced by public sector organisations in delivering their digital transformation agendas, including tacking IT disaggregation and transitioning services to the cloud, digitech18 is set to be a must attend event for all public sector organisations.
With speakers and partners from SOCITM, GDS, CCS, Cabinet Office, NHS digital and the Local Government Association and many more there is something to appeal to technology leads and commercial teams from across the entire public sector. Delegates will learn more about how they can procure and deliver transformational change in their own organisation and maximise the benefits that their technology spend can provide.
digitech18 is focused on providing you with expert insights in key areas, one of these is Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
RPA is a technology that has come of age and has the potential to greatly improve a wide range of transactional processes and thereby deliver the efficiency gains sought by all public sector organisations. Advances in robotics mean that automation on a large scale is inevitable but clearly this transformation must be managed in such a way as to ensure a smooth transition from one set of processes to another.
digitech18 will showcase key players from the world of RPA as they explain and demonstrate the way in which this new technology may be applied to combat the effects of headcount reduction, achieve the holy grail of doing more for less, and reducing work backlogs.
The event is free of charge for public sector delegates and will provide you with access to some of the UK’s leading technology experts in our two theatres, covering commercial excellence, the changing technology market, transformation and policy. Spaces are strictly limited so please register today to ensure you don’t miss out.