Counting down the days…
It’s not long now until digitech18 opens its doors at the First Direct Arena, Leeds. The event will host technology users and procurement delegates from healthcare, local government, central government, blue light services and education sectors, all of whom will attend free of charge.
A combined conference and technology showcase, digitech18 is the brainchild of the partnership between Crown Commercial Service and Public Sector Connect and will feature a host of presentations by influential, high-profile, speakers from both public and private sectors.
Add to that a large exhibition area populated by more than 60 technology solution providers, both large and small and you have an event that qualifies you for 5 CPD hours/points, making it truly unmissable!
We have confirmed the following speakers for digitech18:
- Niall Quinn, Technology Director, Crown Commercial Service
- Geoff Connell, Past President, Socitm
- Ieuan Trigger, Director of Network/Telecommunication Strategy and Procurement for the UK Government.
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer for London, Mayor’s Office
- Andrew Wilson, Associate Director, Commercial Engagement, NHS Digital
- Michael Bowyer, Innovation and Knowledge Sharing Director, Innopsis
- Warren Smith, Digital Marketplace Director, Government Digital Service
- Emma Jones, Small Business Crown Representative
- Melinda Johnson, Commercial Director, Department of Health and Social Care
digitech18 is a new and innovative event aimed at everyone with an interest in technology for the UK public sector. Bringing together a wide range of speakers and workshops, the event will help to demystify the technology landscape and showcase some of the latest technology solutions that are helping to transform the way in which public sector organisations deliver services for citizens.
Timed to reflect the urgent pressures faced by public sector organisations in delivering their digital transformation agendas, including tacking IT disaggregation and transitioning services to the cloud, digitech18 is set to be a must attend event for all public sector organisations.
With speakers and partners from SOCITM, GDS, CCS, Cabinet Office, NHS digital and the Local Government Association and many more there is something to appeal to technology leads and commercial teams from across the entire public sector. Delegates will learn more about how they can procure and deliver transformational change in their own organisation and maximise the benefits that their technology spend can provide.
The event is free of charge for public sector delegates and will provide you with access to some of the UK’s leading technology experts in our two theatres, covering commercial excellence, the changing technology market, transformation and policy. Spaces are strictly limited so please register today to ensure you don’t miss out.