We are delighted to be returning as a key supporter of the Public Sector Show in 2018.
The show is a must-attend event for anyone responsible for procurement in central and local government, as well as the wider public sector. You’ll hear from over 140 leading voices and network with over 2,000 senior public servants who are all looking to learn, procure and deliver.
This year’s show is focused on 4 key areas:
- workforce and leadership
- digital and technology
- estates and infrastructure
- finance and corporate
As a key supporter of the show, we will be at stand C11 all day to discuss your procurement challenges, as well as hosting a series of thought-leadership sessions around key themes of public sector procurement, including:
- Nick Caton, Head of Wider Public Sector, will be discussing simplifying the market for public sector buyers
- David Gigg, Policy Implementation, will be providing a comprehensive update on everything you need to know about procurement policy
- Niall Quinn, Strategic Category Director, Technology, will be discussing social value in procurement
- Sam Ulyatt, Strategic Category Director, Buildings, will be talking about what collaboration really means
- Maggie Tonge, Workforce Category Director, will be sharing insights into the CCS workforce solutions for the future
If you’ve not yet booked your place there is still time to register for free. Hope to see you there!