Crown Commercial Service (CCS) have launched a new and improved Supply of Energy and Ancillary Services Framework after working with customers across central government, wider public sector and associated bodies. The successful suppliers were EDF Energy (electricity) and Total Gas and Power (gas).
As one of the UK’s largest independent energy traders (outside of the big six suppliers,) CCS holds a unique position within the marketplace. This allows us to aggregate volumes to achieve sustainable savings, develop innovative solutions and provide customers with a value added managed service.
Our framework offers extensive benefits to our customers including:
- Safe, compliant access to the biggest energy portfolio in the public sector – our bulk buying power means that we can work to get the best possible deals for our customers whilst being OJEU compliant. This provides you with the assurance you need and drives best value through providing a fully open competition.
- Transparent costs – as civil servants we all share a common goal to minimise public sector spend and make savings. Service charges and costs of intermediaries can be hidden or unclear. This may allow them to inflate their prices without you knowing, so you are unable to complete a true price comparison. Our commission is low and completely transparent meaning we’ve got some of the most competitive supplier management fees around
- Access to our experienced commercial specialists – our knowledge and experience consistently saves customers time and money. Our traders have an unparalleled understanding of the UK gas and power sector, ensuring that our frameworks serve the best interests of all public and third sector organisations, large and small. We also cover all legal costs associated with the procurement.
- Enhanced customer service offering – Building on the previous agreement, and developed through extensive market engagement, there is now different service offerings allowing customers the flexibility to choose the best solution for them
- Providing educational, market and budget reporting – with easily accessible and understandable data at your fingertips to help you manage your usage efficiently
- Supplier online portal for customer account access – up to date account information to help you track and monitor your energy consumption
- Key account management – dedicated account manager to help with any queries, issues or advice on your account
To learn more about the framework and how you can save money on your energy solutions visit our energy page, sign up to our Introduction to RM6011 framework webinar or use our contact us form to get in touch with our energy experts quoting ‘energy’ in the comments box.