Following companies on LinkedIn is an easy way to stay in the loop regarding what’s going on behind the doors of a company you’d like to do business with.
We know that you’re pressed for time. So, what can you do to stay updated on the latest industry news? Well, by following CCS on LinkedIn you get a whole lot of useful news and latest updates all in one place – and we have a lot to share with you!
What will you get if you follow us on Linkedin?
- Track updates and developments on our wide range of commercial agreements, finding out about how they could benefit your organisation and help save you time and money
- Make sure you don’t miss out on the growing number of events and webinars organised every month by our expert category teams and specialist suppliers
- Get the latest industry news, press releases, notices and awards instantly as we update our LinkedIn page daily
- Get access to our recently published content and advice including blog posts, case studies, whitepapers and introductory videos
- Learn more about our organisation through affiliated pages; who we are, our partners, our products and services, and job opportunities, finding the best solutions to suit your organisational needs
- Build a partnership with CCS and collaborate with us directly, identifying ways to work together and finding out how we can focus on your priorities and areas where you need support
- Be heard and have your opinion counted through polls or surveys which we run throughout the year, including getting involved in developing or improving our products which matter to you
- Take a sneak peek into our company culture, finding more about our teams and how we work to facilitate the best solutions for you
Examples of our recent LinkedIn posts
There are lots of different types of content you can access on our company page – case studies, blogs, upcoming webinars invites, agreements updates, and more:
How to Follow our CCS Company page on LinkedIn
On the Linked platform, search for “Crown Commercial Service” and click “follow”…it’s that simple! So why not follow Crown Commercial Service today and enjoy the benefits?
To find out more and to start following us on LinkedIn today visit CCS LinkedIn page