There are now 52 Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered apprenticeship training providers available on our dynamic marketplace. 65% of these suppliers are SMEs.
Through these providers, you can access over 240 apprenticeship standards and frameworks including:
- generic ones such as business admin, digital, finance and legal
- specialist ones such as health & science, engineering & manufacturing and construction
- sector specific ones such as care services and education
The marketplace offers you an unrivalled combination of benefits to support your organisation’s apprenticeship targets:
- simpler, quicker access to service providers via an automated, electronic process
- increased scope and scale of training services
- flexible procurement options:
- rapid award procedure – filter, select and award to a supplier in an information-rich environment, including pricing, with no need to run an offline further competition
- standard award procedure – shortlisting filters also enable offline further competitions to be undertaken
- supports localism and social value as suppliers can bid for business either locally, regionally or nationally and employers can stimulate the market by encouraging suppliers to join the marketplace
- all apprenticeship standards and frameworks are available (plus end point assessment, on request)
- automated link to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers ensures all suppliers are registered (and removed if necessary)
Find out more on the CCS website – there’s a tutorial video, customer guidance and checklist to help you get started.
To register to access the marketplace – choose the ‘access as a buyer’ option to get started.