We know that getting the best deal on your energy is important to all of our customers and, as the largest provider of utilities and fuels for the UK public sector, we can help you save time and money so you can focus your resources on what matters to your organisation.
Here I’ve listed the top 5 reasons why you should choose CCS for your utilities and fuels requirements.
- We genuinely provide great value – claims relating to trade performance have been independently reviewed and consistently show CCS as providing great value for public sector organisations. For example, the recent price increase announcement by British Gas has no impact on the prices you will pay under the new non-half hourly electricity framework. This is because the pricing will be based on the transactions made by our energy trading team, not British Gas.
- Not-for-profit – we want to get the best deal for you – as civil servants we all have shared objectives to minimise public sector spend and make savings. This is the reason why our service charges are so low. Third party intermediaries have the objective of making profit, so their service charges can be higher. We can also offer you the ability to flex your own social value options on all of our energy deals.
- We have a clear, transparent pricing policy – we pride ourselves on having low charges, with no hidden service costs. Service charges and costs of intermediaries can be hidden or unclear to non-industry experts This may allow them to inflate their prices without you knowing, so you are unable to complete a true price comparison.
- Our dedicated, experienced team will prevent you making costly mistakes – we cover all legal costs associated with the procurement to ensure our energy frameworks serve the best interests of all public and third sector organisations, large and small. Our knowledge saves you time and money.
- We are OJEU compliant – this provides you with the assurance you need and drives best value through providing a fully open competition. It is worth bearing in mind that we have seen instances where some companies are incorrectly claiming to be OJEU compliant. Please check with your internal legal or procurement team as the wrong choice could cause you to be challenged for breaking public sector procurement rules.
If you would like to find out more about using CCS for utilities and fuels, please get in touch.
Get involved with the conversation on Twitter #PoweringThePublicSector