The nights are getting lighter and spring is officially here. And that means it’s just a few weeks before the start of the new financial year.
We want to help you make your procurement as effective and efficient as possible in 2019/20 so here are 5 questions we’d like you to think about as you prepare for Quarter One.
- How do you ensure you are not missing out on the latest public sector procurement news and are getting help from the commercial specialists here at CCS?
There are lots of different ways you can keep up to date, meet our team and access tips and advice on how to get the best from your procurements:
- Follow us. Our LinkedIn and Twitter pages are updated daily with information about our events, new agreements, blogs, toolkits and more.
- Join us. Our monthly webinars are a great way to hear from our commercial specialists and ensure you are getting the best solution for your organisation.
- Meet us. We have a large event schedule at locations around the country to meet and engage with our customers and suppliers. Our monthly newsletters will keep you up to date with the latest event news.
- Read about us. Keep an eye on our website for all our news and updates.
2. Have you considered aggregation to help you maximise your buying power?
You may have already seen information about our free to use aggregation service, and how we can help you make great savings.
By combining your requirements with other public and third sector organisations, we can not only help you save money, but also save you valuable time as we will do all the hard work for you.
If you don’t know much about our aggregation service take 2 minutes to watch our film to find out how it works.
We’ve got several opportunities coming up, from fuels and fleet to mobile voice and data services. Get involved now.
3. Have you considered a financial audit?
Our Spend Analysis and Recovery Services (SARS) framework helps you recover funds by identifying overpayments and duplicate payments.
The use of spend recovery services is commonplace in the private sector, not just to identify and recover valuable funds, but also to understand where to make process improvements to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
Under the framework, accountancy and audit specialists with expertise across areas like utilities, telecom’s and VAT will work with you on a “no-win-no-fee” basis. They will analyse your financial transactions and commercial agreements to identify monies that could be recovered. They will then recover them for you, and make recommendations so you can take steps to avoid such issues in the future.
We estimate that over £220 million could be recovered across the public sector over the next 4 years. With no upfront investment required, can you afford to miss out?
Take the next step to setting up a financial audit by clicking here
Or join our series of webinars, in March, to find out how we can help identify any lost spend and put the money back where it belongs – in your organisation.
4. Can you take advantage of compliant procurement in minutes?
One of the many ways we help organisations like yours with its technology needs is through our Purchasing Platform – the new and improved way to buy technology products and off-the-shelf software. It’s quick, easy and can save you time and money.
- Save up to 30% on technology products vs Amazon
- Save time with the easy-to-use click and buy catalogue
- Suppliers are all pre-checked, audited and financially secure
- Plenty of choice, all in one handy place
Join the hundreds of organisations in the public sector that are already benefiting from the Purchasing Platform.
Visit the Purchasing Platform today to find out more.
Did you know that our Purchasing Platform offers you access to compliant, direct award solutions for technology products, office supplies and multi-functional devices for printing, copying and scanning?
There’s no need to run a further competition as click and buy catalogues mean you can buy in minutes. It’s ideal if you have urgent requirements before the end of the financial year or need to quickly buy a small number of relatively low value products – whether as a one-off purchase or on a regular basis.
As well as offering a speedy procurement solution, you can expect to make great savings – up to 30% on technology products, 50% on office supplies and 15% on multi-functional devices. Register now and learn more.
5. Have you heard about our supplier’s experience?
We’ve recently helped one of our suppliers create 60 new jobs and increase their turnover from £1.5 million to £4.5 million in just four years. This growth has come from contracts that have been awarded through our CCS agreements. Watch the video to find out more…
If you would like to know more or have any general questions then please get in touch.